Donate to the BCC
The Blanchard Community Club serves the area with activities and education. This is one of the most active community clubs around. We very much appreciates your support.
- RT @livingdocuments: How to stop the Coal Trains « Living Documents http://t.co/qEWkkm1 via @Digg This is very important, it will be an ...
- RT @livingdocuments: @Blanchardclub I'll be attending the meeting about the coal trains http://t.co/NzGLcSR This is too important! Get i ...
- Guest opinion: Coal and our community don't mix http://t.co/j1SJ2UJ & more articles written http://t.co/iEZtAow by Chuckanut Conservancy
- Don't miss the Taylor Shellfish Bivalve Bash and Low Tide Mud Run http://t.co/0FQXHYR it's a must do family event! Hint! Don't dress up!
- Sign up for Jill's favorite things to cook at the Blanchard Community Club July 21 http://t.co/ujj8dVL You will love the food and eat it too
- Come to the Bow Little Market and support your local farmers and business owners! http://t.co/8G9FVOI There is great organic food & products
- Visit the BBC forum: learn about proposed coal train gateway terminal at Cherry Point and what it means to our community http://t.co/cQPdJBF
Tag Archives: Anniversary
May Day 60th Anniversary Party The 60th birthday party at the Blanchard Community Club was enjoyed by all with over 100 community members in attendance. A special thanks to Smokewagon for providing live music, a champagne toast donated by Don … Continue reading