Donate to the BCC
The Blanchard Community Club serves the area with activities and education. This is one of the most active community clubs around. We very much appreciates your support.
- RT @livingdocuments: How to stop the Coal Trains « Living Documents http://t.co/qEWkkm1 via @Digg This is very important, it will be an ...
- RT @livingdocuments: @Blanchardclub I'll be attending the meeting about the coal trains http://t.co/NzGLcSR This is too important! Get i ...
- Guest opinion: Coal and our community don't mix http://t.co/j1SJ2UJ & more articles written http://t.co/iEZtAow by Chuckanut Conservancy
- Don't miss the Taylor Shellfish Bivalve Bash and Low Tide Mud Run http://t.co/0FQXHYR it's a must do family event! Hint! Don't dress up!
- Sign up for Jill's favorite things to cook at the Blanchard Community Club July 21 http://t.co/ujj8dVL You will love the food and eat it too
- Come to the Bow Little Market and support your local farmers and business owners! http://t.co/8G9FVOI There is great organic food & products
- Visit the BBC forum: learn about proposed coal train gateway terminal at Cherry Point and what it means to our community http://t.co/cQPdJBF
Category Archives: Classes
With Jill & Jodie Tuesday Feb 19 6:30pm at Blanchard Community Club –$10 Co-op Members Please pre-register by calling the co-op @360-336-5087 or replying to this email with the number of people in your party. It might be the Virgo in … Continue reading
Thursday 2/23- Put on your Middle Eastern taste buds, we will be walking down the spice lane of goodness. Engage the senses while feasting on Shawarma, and entice the palette with some veggie dolmades. This will be a fun filled … Continue reading
September 29th, 2011 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. We are traveling down the Middle Eastern road with a Lebanese Flare. We will dine on a traditional Kibbeh with caramelized onions. Feast on a chickpea and spinach salad… and sip on … Continue reading
A few on my favorite things… By Jill Oh me oh my, this is a toughie! It would be easier to pick the things I don’t like…but then we would just be eating a big bowl of Okra. So, this … Continue reading
With Jill Thursday May 19th 6:30pm Blanchard Community Club $ BCC members $10 Co-op members, $20 General public Canceled due to snow in February, this now over-anticipated class will be well worth the wait. We will be making a traditional Mole sauce … Continue reading