Donate to the BCC
The Blanchard Community Club serves the area with activities and education. This is one of the most active community clubs around. We very much appreciates your support.
- RT @livingdocuments: How to stop the Coal Trains « Living Documents http://t.co/qEWkkm1 via @Digg This is very important, it will be an ...
- RT @livingdocuments: @Blanchardclub I'll be attending the meeting about the coal trains http://t.co/NzGLcSR This is too important! Get i ...
- Guest opinion: Coal and our community don't mix http://t.co/j1SJ2UJ & more articles written http://t.co/iEZtAow by Chuckanut Conservancy
- Don't miss the Taylor Shellfish Bivalve Bash and Low Tide Mud Run http://t.co/0FQXHYR it's a must do family event! Hint! Don't dress up!
- Sign up for Jill's favorite things to cook at the Blanchard Community Club July 21 http://t.co/ujj8dVL You will love the food and eat it too
- Come to the Bow Little Market and support your local farmers and business owners! http://t.co/8G9FVOI There is great organic food & products
- Visit the BBC forum: learn about proposed coal train gateway terminal at Cherry Point and what it means to our community http://t.co/cQPdJBF
TagsAnniversary annual meeting appetizers auction Bivalve Blanchard Bow Little Market Brunch Cherry Point Coal coal trains Cooking cooking class desserts Discussion donations Dues Edward R. Murrow Birthday Celebration environmental issues forum Free free dinner fundraiser Halloween party Harvest Dinner kid party Lebanese recipe live auction Local PAX Foreign Student Placement Program Mediterranean Cooking Class Mexican Middle Eastern recipe Mud Run preparation raffle silent auction Skagit County Taylor Shellfish volunteers Washington Yoga