The annual Blanchard Community Club Auction is November 5, 2011.
If you have any items to donate please bring them on Friday, November 4th between 5 – 7 p.m. to the Blanchard Community Hall where they will be checked in. Please bring donations early because the process is lengthy of all the description, number assignments, and all that goes in to preparing this event. If you have anything to donate that you need to have picked up call Tom Wake at 766-4321.
We could use volunteers from the community to assist us with our various checklist needs:
- Review signup list of goods and services
- Ideas for more items.
- Silent auction
- Auction, number of items; 40-50
- Setup Days & Times: Friday, November 4th between 5-7 pm and Saturday, November 5th starting at 2:00 p.m.
- Auction help:
- Auctioneer, Tom Pasma
- Invoice records
- Silent Auction records
- Money collectors after the auction
- Kitchen staff to report to Donna
- Food Prep to report to Donna
- Wine Sales report to Lynn
Anyone who would like to volunteer, donate or contribute please contact Tom Wake at 360-766-4321.